Escape to wild and wonderful Botswana at one or more of Kwando Safaris’ camps in April 2018.
Kwando Safaris is offering an incredible limited special at their luxurious safari camps in Botswana for only USD490 per person per night.
What you need to know about this offer:
- Minimum stay of 6 nights at any of the 6 Kwando Safaris camps in Botswana
- No Single Supplement
- Fully Inclusive accommodation included
- Flights between Kasane or Maun and the camps are extra and are quoted depending on the routings.
- Available for travel in April 2018 only.
Why we love Kwando Safaris:
Kwando Safaris offer a unique safari experience in Botswana. Guests at these iconic camps can expect unforgettable safari moments with great attention to detail and friendly service with a personal touch.
They also offer guests some of the best wildlife sightings and photographic opportunities in Botswana as some of their camps are located in exclusive concessions where guests are taken off-road on game drives.
Kwando Safaris’ Camps:
Botswana, as a safari destination, offers visitors a range of experiences such as discovering cultures, wildlife, breath-taking landscapes and unforgettable adventures. Kwando Safaris’ camps provide guests with the best that Botswana has to offer.
- Lebala Camp
- The camp consists of 8 tented en-suite rooms, located in the Kwando Linyanti Concession.
- – Off-road game drives and bush walks are favourite activities offered.
- Wildlife to look out for at this camp are wild dogs, and large herds of elephants.
- Lagoon Camp
- The camp consists of 8 tented, en-suite rooms located in the Kwando Linyanti Concession.
- Activities include: Off-road game drives, bush walks, seasonal fishing and boat cruises.
- Wildlife to look out for at this camp include wild dogs, hippos and large herds of elephants.
- Kwara Camp
- The camp consists of 8 en-suite rooms located in a private concession in the Okavango Delta.
- Activities offered include off-road game drives, bush walks, fishing and mokoro excursions.
- Expect great wildlife sightings including lion and wild dog.
- Little Kwara
- The camp consists of 5 tented, en-suite rooms located in a private Concession in the Okavango Delta.
- Enjoy off-road game drives, bush walks, fishing and mokoro boat excursions.
- Wildlife sightings to look forward to including wild dog and lion
- Nxai Pan
- The camp consists of 9 en-suite room located in Nxai Pan National Park.
- Activities on offer include game drives, star gazing and learning more about the local Bushmen.
- This camp also offers day tips to Baines’ Baobabs, a cluster of millennia-old baobab trees in the Nxai Pan National Park.
- Tau Pan
- The camp consists of 9 en-suite rooms located in Central Kalahari Game Reserve.
- Activities include game drives, star gazing and learning more about the local Bushmen.
- This camp is popular because of the regular sightings of the black-maned lions in the Kalahari.
Safari Activities to look forward to at Kwando Safari camps:
- Game Drives
-Sit back and enjoy morning and evening game drives. A guide and a tracker will accommodate you on each game drive, providing the benefit of two sets of roving eyes, and keen ears ensuring some of the best wildlife sightings in Botswana.
- Nature Walks-
Guided walks in the wilderness are great for those wanting to get closer to nature where they can learn more about the natural environment as well as smaller creatures that are easily missed on game drives.
- Boat Cruises-
Drift along the river while watching elephants frolicking in the water with the magical sunset in the background. The double decker boats provide a better vantage point from where you can enjoy a traditional sundowner.
- Mokoro Rides-
What would a Botswana safari be without a Mokoro ride? Gliding though the watery settings on a traditional dugout canoe offers some of the best wildlife sightings and a tranquil, unique experience.
Contact us to book your vintage inspired safari in Botswana.